Laser Therapy in Kendall
Class IV Laser Therapy is another noninvasive technique used to reduce pain and inflammation by stimulating cellular activity to accelerate healing. The warm laser is applied directly to the skin to penetrate several centimeters deep to heal injured tissue. It can be used all over the body. For example, to mend sprains and strains, help to relieve headaches, or aid in post-surgical healing. The therapy is quick, typically takes between five and ten minutes.
Stop The Pain
- A scientifically proven way to reduce pain and inflammation.
- LiteCure is the preferred brand of professional athletic trainers.
- Class IV lasers provide deeper tissue penetration, resulting in fast , efficient and consistent results.
- Deep Tissue Laser Therapy treatments are administered in 5 to 10 minutes.
- Treatments are fast, safe, painless and most patients see results after 3 to 5 treatment sessions.
- Class IV therapy lasers are FDA cleared and clinically proven to reduce pain associated with inflammation.
- Laser therapy is also endorsed by APTA, WHO, and IASP.
- muscle spasms
- elbow joint pain
- lumbar sciatic pain
- wrist pain
- cervical pain
- knee and joint pain
- lower extremity pain
- foot and ankle pain
- Surgery free * avoid surgery and the time associated with post-op healing.
- Drug free * manage your pain without the use of expensive prescription drugs.
- Fast-Acting *quicker recovery times with laser therapy so you can return to the activities you love.